Monday, May 7, 2018

Catching Up Spring Projects

I have been spending more time making things and less time blogging about it. Take a peek at some of the fun things that I've made!

Pictured above are some projects that I've made recently. I really enjoyed making all of them, but the "Unicorn Box Cards" really tugged at my heart strings.
I made them using SVG cutfiles by Lori Whitlock. I don't recall the font that I used for personalization, but I'm thrilled with how these came out. They fold flat for mailing!
Another favorite, which isn't shown in the collage photo, is a Spring Tulip box card which also folds flat for mailing. Mailing this card is like sending an entire garden! I used my Silhouette Cameo and SVG files from SVGCUTS.

As you can see, I've been super busy the last couple of months. I just need to share more on my blog here!

Pop by tomorrow too. I have another blog post planned. Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment